In this post we are sharing some cool things about Shruti Haasan. Shruti Haasan (born 28 January 1986) is an Indian film actress and singer who works predominantly in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films. Born to the prominent Haasan family, she is the daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur. Through her successful career, she has received three Filmfare Awards and has established herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian cinema. In a recent poll conducted by the Chennai Times, Haasan topped the list of most desirable women.
Check out some cool things about Shruti Haasan
- The world knows her as a talented actress. But did you know Shruti Hassan is a singer, music composer and musician as well?
- The multi-faceted artist studied at Abacus Montessori School in Chennai and later moved to Mumbai to study Psychology at St.Andrew’s College.
- She has a fetish for shoes. She flaunts her collection of over 100 pairs and says that once she earns enough, she’d love to buy more.
- She loves to shop at Aldo and Guess. When it comes to make-up, Mac and Benefit are her favorites.
- She sang her first song aged just six in her father’s Thevar Magan in the composition of Ilaiyaraaja. She sang a duet with her father for the Hindi film Chachi 420. Shruti is also the vocalist of an alternative rock band The Extramentals.
- In school, she would fake her name as she didn’t want her friends to know that she was Kamal Hassan’s daughter. She used to masquerade as being Pooja Ramchandran.
- She is a trained dancer. Reportedly she learned Kuchipudi for her role in the Telegu film, Oh My Friend.
- She played a double role in her debut film, Luck opposite Imran Khan.
- With repeated rumors of her link-up with cricketer Suresh Raina, she has been considered the lucky mascot for Chennai Super Kings in the IPL.